- Friday June 6, 2014, 6:00 PM: All Church Cookout to celebrate Pastor Tripp and his ministry with us. Hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, beverage and dessert furnished. Please bring salads and side dishes to share.
- Sunday, June 8, Pentecost, 10:00 AM, Worship for the whole family: Pastor Tripp preaching. This will be Pastor Tripp’s last Sunday as our Minister of Faith Formation and Family Life. We will celebrate his ministry and wish him well in his new role as Director of Admissions for the American Baptist Seminary of the West. Everyone is invited to wear something red to honor the day.
Sunday, June 8th, 15th and 22nd, 11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation
Canon, Scripture, and Word Of God.
Corinna Guerrero will address each of the above concepts. We start off with a little church history, but end in a call to advocacy. We hope you’ll join us.
11:30 AM, Special Business Meeting to take action on the Renewal Proposal. If you have questions or concerns about the revised Renewal Proposal, we want to hear from you so that we can be in conversation before the special business meeting on June 1 to vote on the Proposal. You may contact Pastor Rick, Carolyn or any member of the Task Team or Council.
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at the Terraces of Los Altos at Janet Maxwell’s apartment. The address is 373 Pine Lane,#2106, Los Altos. Let Pastor Rick know if you need transportation.
- Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield,
Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Thursday, June 26, 2014, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Hobee’s Restaurant, 4224 El Camino Real, Palo. All women of our church community are invited. Please join us.
- Wednesday, June 18, noon: Baptists Lunching Together Guest Speaker—Michael Scocia, Director, Redwood Glen Baptist Camp Grand Lake Gardens in Oakland. Lunch is $8.00. Call (510) 350‐7008 for reservations. Please let Pastor Rick know if you would like a ride to this event.
- Thursday, June 19th, 5:00 PM: Church Council Meeting in the Parlor.