- Thursday, September 11, 2014, 5:30 PM- Peace Picnic: From Fear to Friendship
James P. McEntee County Plaza, 70 West Hedding Street, San Jose. Enjoy a multifaith service, children’s performances, a light dinner, peace dove release and candlelight vigil. The event is free and everyone is welcome.Thursday, September 11, 2014, 7:30 PM: Church Choir Rehearsal in the Parlor. Come and lift your voice in song. All are welcome.
- Friday, September 12 10:00 AM: Senior Chat- The Place of Pets
We will explore research on how pets improve our mental, physical, spiritual and emotional health.
Sunday, September 14, 2014: Rally Day
10:00 AM Worship: We kick off a new church “school year.”
“Alive in the Story of Creation: Being Human,” Pastor Rick preaching
11:30 AM: Our final cook out of the season.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 10:30 am: Bible Study at the Terraces of Los Altos at Janet Maxwell’s apartment. The address is 373 Pine Lane, #2106, Los Altos. Let Pastor Rick know if you need a ride.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast, at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014, Noon, Baptists Lunching Together, Grand Lake Gardens in Oakland
– Roger Bauer, Chaplain for the Seafarer’s Ministry of the Golden Gate will be the speaker. Lunch is $8.00. For reservations contact Joan Thatcher, (510) 350‐7008. If you would like a ride let Pastor Rick know.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014, 5:00 PM: Church Council in the Parlor.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 10 AM: Womenʹs Brunch at Corner Bakery Cafe, 3375 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.