FROM DAN CUDWORTH:
Here is the info on the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk I will be doing on October 25. This link will take you to my team or anyone can sponsor me by writing a check for the walk
I signed up for this really important event, but it’s one I don’t want to do alone. I’d love it if you’d join me at the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. Making Strides events bring together millions of people in more than 300 communities nationwide to help finish the fight against breast cancer.
Why am I walking and why do I want you to join me? Thanks in part to the American Cancer Society, and people like you who signed up to fundraise and supported the cause, breast cancer death rates have dropped over the last 20 years. In fact, women are 34 percent less likely to die from breast cancer today than they were in 1989. But there’s still a lot of work to do. 1 in 8 women in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
When you support me with a donation or join my team and raise funds, more people in our community will…
- Benefit from groundbreaking research and new discoveries to find, treat, and cure breast cancer
- Have a trained Cancer Information Specialist to talk with at any time of the day or night to ask questions and get answers
- Know the steps they should take to reduce their risk of breast cancer or find it early when it’s easiest to treat
- Get access to lifesaving mammograms and treatment
- Benefit from free information and services when and where they need it, like transportation to and from treatment, lodging when treatment is away from home, wigs, support programs, and much more
This progress is only possible one walker and one donation at a time, so please consider joining me or supporting me with a donation. Together, we can finish the fight against breast cancer!
Thanks so much!