- Thursday, December 11, 7:30 pm: Choir Practice in the Parlor.
- Friday, December 12, 10:00 am Senior Chat and Luncheon: “Our Youth at Risk” will present a panel discussion from folks in our Palo Alto community who are offering direct services to youth. Covenant Presbyterian Church, 670 East Meadow, Palo Alto.
A special luncheon honoring Dona Smith Powers will follow. Details here.
- Saturday, December 13, 1:00 PM: Memorial service for Virginia Herbert in the Sanctuary followed by a reception in the Parlor.
- Sunday, December 14,10:00 AM: Worship for the whole family
“Alive in the Adventure of Jesus: Keep Herod in Christmas,” Pastor RIck preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation
Be Born in Us Today – Enter In
- Sunday, December 14, 4:00 pm: All-church Caroling and Chili Supper. Meet in the Parlor and we will spread out from there to bring Christmas cheer to some of our community who don’t get out so easily.
- Tuesday, December 16, 10:30 AM: Bible Study
at the Terraces of Los Altos at Janet Maxwell’s apartment.
The address is 373 Pine Lane, #2106, Los Altos. Let Pastor Rick know if you need transportation.
- Wednesday, December 17, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Thursday, December 18, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Nan Spiridon’s home. Please call for information.
- Saturday, December 20, 10:00 AM: Set Up for Christmas Brunch. Please help us make the hall ready for the brunch on Sunday. The more the merrier!
- Sunday, December 21, 11:30 am: Christmas Brunch for the whole congregation in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring finger food to share.
- Wednesday, December 24, 5:30 pm: Christmas Eve Service. A family-friendly service in the sanctuary