- Thursday, March 12, 7:30 pm: Choir Practice in the Parlor. New voices are always welcome to join.
- Friday, March 13, 2:00 pm: Congregational Care Task Team in the Parlor
- Sunday, March 15, 10:00 AM:
Worship and Sunday School for Children & Youth:
“Alive in a Global Uprising: Why We Worry, Why We Judge,” Pastor Rick preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Pastor Rick leading, an extension of our earlier discussions about nonviolence and peacemaking. We will be using Walter Wink’s, The Powers that Be: Theology for a New Millennium, as a resource.
- Tuesday, March 17, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at the Terraces of Los Altos. We will meet at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, March 18, 8:30 am: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome
- Wednesday, March 18, 12:00 noon: Baptists Lunching Together at Grand Lake Gardens in Oakland – Don Ng, President of the ABX-USA and Pastor of First Chinese Baptist Church in San Francisco. Lunch is $10.00. For reservations contact Joan Thatcher, (510) 350‐7008. If you would like a ride let Pastor Rick know.
- Thursday, March 19, 5:00 pm: Church Council Meeting in the Parlor
- Monday, March 23: Spire deadline
- Thursday, March 26, 10:00 am: Women’s Brunch at Corner Bakery Cafe, 3375 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join.