- No Church Choir this week. We will resume on Thursday, April 16 at 7:30 pm in the Parlor. New voices are always welcome to join.
- Sunday April 12:
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School:
“Alive in a Global Uprising: The Uprising of Fellowship,”
Pastor Rick preaching.
11:30 AM Adult Spiritual Formation: “Now the Celebration Is Over: Post-Easter Pondering,” led by Pastor Rick.
- Tuesday, April 14, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at the Terraces of Los Altos. We will meet at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, April 15, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Friday, April 17, 8:00 pm: The Choral Project presents “Chiaroscuro” in the sanctuary, choral masterpieces by contemporary classical composers focused on the contrast of light and dark. See choralproject.org for ticket information (including free tickets for students high school and younger.
- Saturday, April 18, 11:00 – 1:00: Food, Games, Social Time in the church parlor. Please bring sandwich makings, sweets, or beverages. Invite some teens to join us – from your neighborhood or church. For more information, contact Dona Smith-Powers at donamaysp@sbcglobal,net.
- Monday, April 20: Spire deadline
- Thursday, April 23, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Corner Bakery Cafe, 3375 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited. Please join us.
- Sunday, April 26: Quarterly Business Meeting