- The Church Choir is on hiatus for the Summer. We will resume rehearsals in September.
- Sunday, July 12:
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School:
“Alive in the Spirit of God: Spirit of Service” series, Pastor Rick preaching, followed by Patio Hour.
12:45 pm: Lunch Bunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. Any and all from our church family (plus guests) are invited to participate in this time of food and fellowship. Let Melanie Ramirez or Alan Plessinger know if you plan to attend.
- Tuesday, July 14, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at the Terraces of Los Altos. We will meet at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, July 14, 7:00 PM: A Conversation with LaDoris Cordell, Superior Court Judge, (ret.), Independent Police Auditor for San Jose, (ret.) at Community Media Center, 900 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto. Following numerous high-profile cases of police killings of unarmed African American and Latino civilians, public confidence in law enforcement is clearly in crisis. California is not immune. Suggestions have been made — and rather widely supported — to require police to wear body cameras. But is that a sufficient response to deeply endemic problems? What else can be done?
- Wednesday, July 15, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Thursday, July 16, 2:00 PM: Church Council Meeting in the Parlor.
- Sunday, July 19, 11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting in the Parlor.
- Monday, July 20: SPIRE deadline
- Thursday, July 23, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Corner Bakery Cafe, 3375 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are welcome.