- Thursday, October 15 – Noon: Senior Connections Book Club at First Baptist Church. Our first book to be read for our meeting on October 15 is When I Was a Child I Read Books, a collection of essays by Pulitzer prize-winning author, Marilynne Robinson. Bring a bag lunch, beverage will be provided. Invite your friends and neighbors.
- Thursday, October 15, 5:00 PM: Church Council meets in the Parlor.
- Thursday, October 15, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Come for the music fun and fellowship. Lift your voice in joyful song! All are welcome.
- Sunday, October 18: 22nd Sunday after Pentecost
10:30 am: Worship and Sunday School
“Power to Serve,” Pastor Rick Preaching
11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting
- Sunday, October 18, 2015, 4:00 PM: South Bay Sanctuary Covenant and Voices on the Border Celebrating Sanctuary and What We’re Doing Together in 2015! in the Sanctuary.
- Tuesday, October 20, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 2:30 PM: Meditation Group led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. Men from our Church family are welcome.
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Sunday, October 25, 2015: 22nd Sunday in Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Speak Out” Pastor Rick preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation:
Saving Jesus Redux- Part 1: Jesus Through the Ages., Gregory Stevens, leading. We begin a new 12 part series on Jesus, produced by Living the Questions. There will be a brief video followed by discussion.
- Thursday, October 28, 2015, Noon: Senior Connections at Covenant Presbyterian will feature a variety of presentations of specific interest to seniors. 670 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto; 650-494-1760