- Thursday- Friday, November 25-26, 2015, Thanksgiving Holiday Office closed.
- Sunday, November 29, 2015, First Sunday of Advent
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Hope Bubbles Up,” Psalm 25:1-10, Jeremiah 33:14-16; Rick Mixon preaching.11:30 AM: Hanging of the Greens
We will decorate the church for the Advent to Epiphany season. There will be activities for all ages. Partake of refreshments and help make our Advent to Epiphany Worship a warm and colorful reality.
- Tuesday, December 1, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 2:30 PM: Meditation Group led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:00 PM: Taizé Service at First Presbyterian Church, 1140 Cowper Street, Palo Alto
- Sunday, December 6, 2015, Second Sunday of Advent
10:00 AM: Worship for the whole family and Communion
“Peace Blows In,” Psalm 25:1-10, Rick Mixon preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation:
Saving Jesus Redux: The World into which Jesus Was Born, Rick Mixon leading
- Sunday, December 6, 2015, 12:45 PM: Lunch Bunch at Celia’s Mexican Restaurant, 3740 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. Everyone welcome. Let Melanie Ramirez or Alan Plessinger know if you’re planning to attend