- Thursday, December 10, 2015, 7:30 PM: Church Choir Rehearsal in the Parlor. We’d be delighted to have you join us as we prepare for this Christmas season.
- Thursday, December 10, 2015, 3:00 PM: Church Council in the Parlor.
- Friday, December 11, 2015, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch Pot-luck brunch for women at the home of Nana Spiridon, 2047 Edgewood Drive, Palo Alto. Bring canned food to share with the hungry.
- Sunday, December 13, 2015: 3rd Sunday of Advent
10:30 AM: Worship and Sunday School: “Joy Bursts Forth” Philippians 4:4-7. Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Saving Jesus Redux: Jesus’ Birth – Incarnation
4:00 PM: Christmas Caroling and Chili Supper. Singing songs of the season to friends and neighbors. Singers of every sort are welcome to join in. We are also looking for volunteers to help produce the Chili Supper.
- Tuesday, December 15, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 2:30 PM: Meditation Group led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Advent, Christmas and Epiphany events
- Senior Connections Book Group will not meet in December. We will resume on Thursday, January 21 at 12:00 PM. Our book is Being Mortal by Atul Gawande, a practicing surgeon. Being Mortal explores medicine providing not only a good life, but also a good end. Brown Bag Lunch (beverage will be provided).
- Sunday, December 20, 2015: 4th Sunday of Advent
10:30 AM: Worship and Sunday School: “Love Comes Down,” Luke 1:39-55, Rick Mixon preaching
11:15 AM: Annual Christmas Brunch and Pageant The children and youth will share their latest video creation. Bring finger food to share. Celebrate the joy of the season.
- Friday, December 24, 2015, 5:00 PM: Christmas Eve. Worship with candles and carols for the whole family