- Thursday, December 17, 2015, 7:30 PM: Church Choir Rehearsal in the Parlor. We’d be delighted to have you join us as we prepare for this Christmas season.
- Saturday, December 19, 2015, 10:00 AM: Set up and preparation for the Christmas Brunch. Please come help us make ready for Sunday’s celebration.
- Sunday, December 20, 2015: 4th Sunday of Advent
10:30 AM: Worship and Sunday School: “Love Comes Down,” Luke 1:39-55, Rick Mixon preaching
11:15 AM: Annual Christmas Brunch and Pageant The children and youth will share their latest video creation. Bring finger food to share. Celebrate the joy of the season.
- Tuesday, December 22, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Meditation Group is on hiatus until Tuesday, January 12, 2:30 PM: led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Advent, Christmas and Epiphany events
- Senior Connections Book Group will not meet in December. We will resume on Thursday, January 21 at 12:00 PM. Our book is Being Mortal by Atul Gawande, a practicing surgeon. Being Mortal explores medicine providing not only a good life, but also a good end. Brown Bag Lunch (beverage will be provided).
- Thursday, December 24, 2015, 5:00 PM: Christmas Eve. Worship with candles and carols for the whole family
- Sunday, December 27, 2015: First Sunday of Christmas
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family
“Christmas Carries On,” Luke 2:41-52, Gregory Stevens preaching.