- Thursday, February 25, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, February 25, 12:00 noon: Senior Connections Book Group. Our book is Life at the Bottom: The Worldview that Makes the Underclass by Theodore Dalrymple. This book is “a searing account of life in the underclass and why it persists by a British psychiatrist who treats the poor in a slum hospital and a prison in England.” Brown Bag Lunch (beverage will be provided).
- Thursday, February 25, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Join us in joyful song in the new year.
- Friday, February 26: Spire Deadline
- Sunday, February 28: Third Sunday of Lent
10:30 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Welcoming Night Visitors” Genesis 32:22-29, Rick Mixon, preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Learning to Walk in the Dark. We will continue discussion of our Lenten study book by Barbara Brown Taylor.
- Tuesday, March 1, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, March 2, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Thelma Parodi’s house. All are welcome.
- Sunday, March 6: Fourth Sunday of Lent
10:30 AM: Worship for the whole family and Communion
“Blinded to See,” Psalm 146, Acts 9: 19, 17-21, Rick Mixon, preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Saving Jesus Redux: Who Was Jesus? We will continue our discussion of this video series.
12:45 PM: Lunch Bunch: place to be determined. Please let Melanie Ramirez or Alan Plessinger know if you plan to attend.