- Wednesday, April 27, 7:00 – 8:30 PM: Eco Education Film Night in the Youth Room. The Magical Forest. This BBC film explores our mysteriously interconnected world: why does the lynx need a caterpillar, why does the tree need the fish and why does truffle fungus need flying squirrels? Connections like these form the planet’s great ecosystems and are what keep all of life thriving into the future. As we close out Earth Month celebrating the Divine in every corner of creation may we watch, learn, and discuss together the magically interconnected lungs of Earth, the forests! Come hungry for popcorn.
- Thursday, April 28, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, April 28, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Join us in the joy of making music together.
- Sunday, May 1, Sixth Sunday in Easter
10:30 AM: Worship for the whole family with communion
“Blessed Are the Peacemakers: Not As the World Gives,” John 14:19-31; Revelation 21:10, 22-22:5, Rick Mixon, preaching11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting in the Parlor
- Tuesday, May 3, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, May 4, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Wednesday, May 4, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos. All are welcome.
- Friday, May 6, 1:00 PM: Congregational Life Task Team in the Parlor
- Sunday, May 8, Seventh Sunday in Easter
10:30 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Blessed Are the Peacemakers,” Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation