- Thursday, June 23, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, June 23, 7:30 PM: Choir Practice in the Parlor
- Sunday, June 26, Sixth Sunday after Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“The Gospel According to Dr. Seuss: Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?” Isaiah 43:1-7; Ephesians 1-2; 2 Corinthians 3:-17-4:6, Pastor Rick preaching. Join us as we celebrate Pastor Rick Mixon, Sunday, June 26th. We are so very blessed to have a leader with a prophetic witness to justice, a poetic voice for music, and a pastoral spirit when needed most. Rev. Dr. Randal Mixon is very much worth celebrating! Come with joy to share with all.
11:15 AM Patio Hour hosted by Caroline Shepard.
- Monday, June 27: Spire Deadline
- Tuesday, June 28, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, June 22, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Sunday, July 10, 11:30 AM: Open Forum Parent Meeting in the Youth Room. We will discuss our Summer plans and begin looking forward to the Fall Semester.
- Friday, July 29 – Sunday, July 31: Lead Through Story, an All-Church Retreat with Daniel Pryfogle. See details.