- Choir is on hiatus for the Summer.
- Sunday, July 3, Sundays after Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship for the Whole Family with Communion
“Welcoming the Stranger: Break the Bread of Belonging,” Ruth 1:6-18; Psalm 46; 2 Corinthians 5:16-21, Pastor Rick preaching
11:15 AM: Annual Picnic: Everyone come join us for the fun after worship! We are planning a fun time for all. We will furnish the hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments and beverages. You are invited to bring whatever else you’d like to make the perfect picnic, salads, side dishes or desserts. There will be fun games to go with the fabulous food. Feel free to wear your picnic clothes to worship. Invite friends, colleagues, family members, neighbors or strangers off the street to join the festivities. If you can, come early (before church) to help with set up or stay afterward to help with clean up, that would be much appreciated.
- Tuesday, July 5, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, July 6, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, July 6, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Sunday, July 10, Ninth Sunday in Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Welcoming the Stranger: Radical Hospitality and Holy Disruption,” Matthew 25:31-46; Hebrews 13:1-6, Pastor Gregory preaching.
11:15 AM: Patio Hour
11:30 AM: Open Forum Parent Meeting in the Youth Room. We will discuss our Summer plans and begin looking forward to the Fall Semester.
- Wednesday, July 13, 7:00 PM: Church Council meeting in the Parlor.
- Wednesday, July 20, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Monday, July 25: Spire Deadline
- Thursday, July 28, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Country Gourmet, 1314 South Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale (Note change of venue). All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Friday, July 29 – Sunday, July 31: Lead Through Story, an All-Church Retreat with Daniel Pryfogle. See details.