- Choir is on hiatus for the Summer.
- Meditation Group will be on hiatus from August 3 through September 14, reconvening on Wednesday, September 21.
- Thursday, July 28, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Country Gourmet, 1314 South Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale (Note change of venue). All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Friday, July 29 – Sunday, July 31: Lead Through Story, an All-Church Retreat with Daniel Pryfogle. See details.
- Sunday, July 31, Twelfth Sunday in Pentecost
10:00 AM- 12:30 PM: Church Retreat
“Lead Through Story” with Daniel Pryfogle. There will be a retreat session from 10 to 11 AM, followed by a 15 minute break and then closing worship. Our theme for the worship time is from Acts 4:20, where Peter proclaims to the religious authorities, “for we cannot help but tell a story about what we have seen and heard.”
- Tuesday, August 2, 10:30 AM: Bible Study We will meet either at the church or at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos., depending on construction at the Terraces.
- Wednesday, August 3, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Friday, August 5, 1:00 PM: Congregational Life Task Team in the Parlor.
- Sunday, August 7, Thirteenth Sunday in Pentecost
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family and Communion
“Coming Home” Gospel of John, Pastor Gregory preaching.
11:15 AM Patio Hour hosted by Nana Spiridon.
12:00 noon: Lunch Bunch v at Hobee’s, 4224 El Camino Real, Palo Alto.
- Wednesday, August 17, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Wednesday, August 17, 7:00 PM: Church Council Meeting in the Parlor
- Sunday, August 21, 10:30 AM: Annual Joint Service in Mitchell Park with Covenant Presbyterian and University AME Zion. This year we also welcome First Presbyterian, iChurch and the Tongan Methodist Fellowship that meets at University AME Zion to the celebration. Worship for the whole family will be followed by a potluck lunch, also in the park. Bring food to share and invite someone to share the day with you. If you can help with setup (9:00 AM) or clean-up afterwards, that would be great. There will be a joint choir that will rehearse at 9:30 AM.
- Thursday, August 25, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Sunday, August 28, 11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting in the Parlor
- Monday, August 29: Spire Deadline