- Choir is on hiatus for the Summer.
- Meditation Group will be on hiatus from August 3 through September 14, reconvening on Wednesday, September 21.
- Sunday, August 14 – Fourteenth Sunday in Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship for the Whole Family with Communion
“Coming Home: Rock or Sand?” Genesis 6:9-22; 7:24; 8:14-19; Deuteronomy 11:18-21, 26-28; Psalm 31:1-5, 19-24; Matthew 7:21-29. Pastor Rick preaching.
11:15 AM Patio Hour hosted by Alan Plessinger.
- Tuesday, August 16, 10:30 AM: Bible Study We will meet either at the church or at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos., depending on construction at the Terraces.
- Wednesday, August 17, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Wednesday, August 17, 7:00 PM: Church Council Meeting in the Parlor
- Sunday, August 21, 10:30 AM: UNITY WITH PURPOSE: Annual Joint Service in Mitchell Park with Covenant Presbyterian and University AME Zion. This year we also welcome First Presbyterian, iChurch and the Tongan Methodist Fellowship that meets at University AME Zion to the celebration. Worship for the whole family will be followed by a potluck lunch, also in the park. Bring food to share and invite someone to share the day with you. If you can help with setup (9:00 AM) or clean-up afterwards, that would be great. There will be a joint choir that will rehearse at 9:30 AM.
- Thursday, August 25, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Sunday, August 28, 11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting in the Parlor
- Monday, August 29: Spire Deadline