Our Joys and Concerns for this week include:
- Birthday joys for Joanne Jones (January 31), Salvador Ramirez (January 3)
- Dona Smith-Powers saying what a treat it was to be in church, and how happy she was to see Paul Tuan; and prayers for her three trans* friends struggling through a few things: Tanya, Susie, and Logan.
- Carolyn Shepard for friends and church members traveling, and for Corinto;
- Gregory: A note was left on the church doors from our neighbors, thanking us for our banners and flags of commitment and welcome to all different kinds of people.
- Barbara Hing grateful for good reports on her daughter Colleen’s baby coming soon; traveling mercies for Ray going to Maine; and hope for selling their home in Cleveland.
- Ray Hing grateful for God’s care of the past year and for family coming together; prayers for peace and for his friend David