- Thursday, March 24, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, March 24, 6:00 PM: Maundy Thursday Soup supper and communion for the whole family in the Fellowship Hall.
- Thursday, March 24, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Join us as we prepare for a joyous Easter Sunday.
- Friday, March 25: Spire Deadline
- Friday, March 25, Noon to 3:00 PM: Good Friday. Sanctuary Open for Prayer and Meditation. Take this opportunity to walk the labyrinth as well.
- Saturday, March 26, 10:00 AM: Setup for Easter in the Fellowship Hall.
- Wednesday, March 16, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Thelma Parodi’s house. All are welcome.
- Sunday, March 27: Easter Sunday
10:00 AM: Worship for the Whole Family
“Resurrection in the Dark,” John 20:1-18, Rick Mixon preaching. The service will include the annual creation of a flowering cross. Everyone is invited to bring flowers to share in the creation.
11:15 AM: Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch We will hold an egg hunt for children immediately after the worship service and then gather in the Fellowship Hall for brunch. Please bring finger food to share.
- Tuesday, March 29, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, March 29, 7:00 PM: Eco-Brainstorming. At the home of Carolyn Shepard, 1161 Granada Avenue, Belmont. A small group think-tank to brainstorm eco-ideas that we can use for April’s upcoming Earth Month and beyond. Let Pastor Gregory know if you are interested in attending.
- Wednesday, March 30, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos. All are welcome.
- Wednesday, March 30, 7:00 pm: “Being Different Together: Experiencing Palo Alto, Perception and Reality.” Mitchell Park Community Center, 3700 Middlefield Road. This will be an evening focused on whether or not racial bias exists in Palo Alto. Keynote: Dr. Jospeh Brown, Associate Director of Diversity at Stanford; remarks from city council members; panel moderated by Pastor Kaloma Smith, University AME Zion Church.
- Sunday, April 3- Second Sunday in Easter
10:00 AM: Worship for the Whole Family with Communion
“Easter Ecology,” John 20:19-31, Gregory Stevens preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: “Learning to Love Creation,” a four-part series. This Sunday will feature Greg Griffey sharing about his love for the land and its spiritual roots.