- Thursday, May 25, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch, Shoreline Lake American Bistro, 3160 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, CA. Please let Lois Ville know if you will be attending, firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 247-1764. All women of the church are welcome.
- Thursday, May 25, 7:30 PM: Choir Rehearsal in the Parlor
- Sunday May 28, 10:00 AM, Seventh Sunday in Easter
Worship and Sunday School: All My Relations, Psalm 66:1-10; 31-35; John 17:1-11; Acts 1:6-14; 1 Peter 4:12-14, 5:6-11, Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation “Speaking in Parables.” We will continue our study of Jesus’ Parables, focusing this week on “The Parable of the Talents,” Matthew 25:14-30; Luke 19:11-27.
- Sunday, May 28, 2:00 PM: Memorial Service for Marilyn Hunwick in the Sanctuary with a reception to follow in the Fellowship Hall.
- Tuesday, May 30: Spire Deadline
- Tuesday, May 30, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, May 31, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Eileen Conover’s home, 1075 Space Park Way #217, Mountain View.
- Sunday, June 4: Pentecost Sunday
10:00 AM, Worship for the whole Family with Communion: Pentecost, Numbers 11:24-30; Psalm 104:24-34, 35b; John 7:37-39; 20:19-23; Acts 2:1-21; 1 Corinthians 12:3b-13, Rick Mixon. Remember to wear red (or orange or yellow or some combination to represent the “tongues of fire” associated with Pentecost.)
11:15 AM: Patio Hour Everyone is invited to gather on the Patio after Worship for refreshments and community time. A sign-up sheet for hosting this summer event is posted in the Church Entryway.